HCBS Non-residential Benchmarks
- Provider self-assessments completed in August 2016
- Benchmarks for integration completed and will be released by DHS soon
- There are an estimated 177 day services sites and 115 prevocational services sites to review
- Site visits (providers will get advance written notice), which will involve documentation review and interviews with staff and individuals
- If any criteria are not met, providers will get written notice and will have to come up with remediation plans.
- The goal is for Wisconsin to be in compliance by March 2022, the federal deadline.
The state intends to do annual reviews to ensure compliance