APSE is a national and state membership organization that focuses exclusively on improving and advancing integrated employment opportunities, outcomes, and services for people with disabilities.
WI APSE’s vision is for people with disabilities to achieve lives that maximize their potential and foster independence through employment and connection that positively impacts our Wisconsin workforce and communities.
If you believe…
– That people with disabilities are contributing members in their communities.
– That everyone deserves the opportunity to find and develop his or her best talents and contributions.
– That businesses benefit from employees who are enthusiastic and well-matched to their business needs.
– That local economies benefit when workers purchase more goods and services and pay taxes.
– That many of us need assistance to find our talents and ways to use them in our communities.
– That dedicated, well-trained employment service providers can effectively match individual worker talents with business needs.
– That workers, families, businesses, schools, employment agencies and entire communities CAN come together to include people with disabilities as productive members in the workplace.
If so, then you believe in Employment First. Join us to advance this vision for all.
Learn About Employment First
Employment First is a national movement. 33 states have become Employment First states and Wisconsin is one of them! Learn about Wisconsin’s Employment First bill here.
Become an APSE Member Today!
There are benefits to becoming an APSE member, including access to top news and publications, access to webinars, training discounts and more. Click the button below to learn more!